This course is designed for demolition contractors. Topics include preparatory operations, engineering survey, utility location, medical services & first aid, police & fire contact, fire prevention & protection, special structures, concrete structures, safe blasting procedures, transportation of explosives, storage of explosives, and procedures after blasting. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.7 Subpart T.
- Introduction to “1926 Subpart T Demolition.”
- Learn how to meet the prerequisites, in order to fully achieve the demolition targets, besides ensuring the safety of employees engaged in demolition work.
- To learn about the different types of demolition and the concerned requirements, different building structures and the applicable safety precautions for the demolition of the same.
- Learn how to store, transport and use the explosives, properly, for the demolition work, and how to avoid any mishaps during handling and use of the explosives or blasting agents.
- And of course to learn the related terminology
- Lesson 1 Precautions of Demolition Work
- Lesson 2 Blasting Explosions
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.