This course has been designed to provide basic knowledge about the environment, environment management systems (EMS), ISO 14000, the relation between ISO 9000 and 14000, the integration of ISO 14001 and 9001, and the requirements of ISO 14001. The primary purpose of ISO 14000 series is to prevent pollution, protect the environment and improve the environmental performance of all kinds of organizations.
- Understand the basics of Environmental Management.
- Understand the benefits of ISO 14000
- Understand the relationship between ISO 14000 and ISO 9000.
- Develop knowledge of ISO 14000.
- Environment and Environmental Management Environment and Environmental Management
- ISOEnvironment and Environmental Management
- ISO 14001 and Enviromental ManagementEnvironment and Environmental Management
- ISO 14000 vs 9000Environment and Environmental Management
- Environmental PolicyEnvironment and Environmental Management
- PlanningEnvironment and Environmental Management
- Implementation and OperationEnvironment and Environmental Management
- Management Review
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Final Exam- All module quizzes require a 70% score to proceed forward in the course. The final exam must be passed with a 70% to receive a certificate of completion.