Spanish- Concrete and Masonry
This course is designed for construction workers who want to learn about precautions and dangers that come from concrete and masonry projects. Topics include general requirements, cast-in-place concrete, and masonry construction. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.7 Subpart Q.
- To understand post-tensioning operations requirements
- To identify the requirements relating to working under loads
- To understand the requirements concerned with Personal Protective Equipment
- To identify and understand the lockout/tagout Procedures requirements
- To understand the requirements relating to pre-cast concrete
- To understand CFR 1926.706 masonry construction
- General Requirements
- Post-Tensioning Operations
- Concrete Bucket
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Bulk Cement Storage
- Concrete Pumping System
- Power Concrete Trowels
- Bull Floats
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Cast-in-Place Concrete
- Tiered Single Post Shores
- Vertical Slip Forms
- Reinforcing Steel
- Removal of Form Work
- Pre-case Concrete
- Lift-slab Operations
- Limited Access Zone
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.