Spanish- Electrical Safety
This course provides an overview of basic electrical safety for individuals with little or limited training or familiarity with electrical hazards and is designed for any worker who may use extension cords, electric tools, etc. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.301-399 Subpart S.
- Establish the conditions covered by OSHA’s 1910 Subpart S Design Safety Standards
- Outline the general requirements for electrical safety standards
- Understand the proper use and identification of circuits and conductors
- Define the standards for electrical grounding and protection
- Establish the general requirements for wiring methods and equipment
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Electrical Safety
- Lesson 2 Wiring Design and Protection
- Lesson 3 Wiring Methods, Components, and Equipment
- Lesson 4 Specific Purpose Equipment
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.