Welding, Cutting and Brazing for General Industry
This course is intended for all employees who are required to perform the tasks of welding, cutting or brazing. The course is specifically designed to help workers meet OSHA compliance regarding welding, cutting and brazing.
- Understand OSHA’s general requirements concerning welding, cutting and brazing
- Identify the general safety requirements for all types of welding
Understand the general characteristics for various types of welding
- Identify the specific safety requirements for oxygen-fuel gas welding and cutting, arc welding and cutting and resistance welding.
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personnel Protection
- Health Protection and Ventilation
- Cylinders and Containers
- Manifolding of Cylinders
- Service Piping Systems
- Protection of Service Pipe System
- Arc Welding and Cutting
- Resistance Welding
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.