This course is intended for workers who want to know about motor vehicles, mechanized equipment, marine operations, rollover protective structures, overhead protection, signs, signals, and/or barricades. Topics include motor vehicles, mechanized equipment, marine operations, rollover protective structures, overhead protection, signs, signals, and/or barricades. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subparts O,W,G
- The OSHA standards of Motor Vehicle Safety
- Management of machines and equipment handlings through OSHA standards
- How industrial tractors are covered by OSHA
- The purpose of Signs and Barricades
- General Requirements
- Material Handling Equipment
- Design of ROPS
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.