OSHA 1926 STD 3-1.1
This course is designed for those in the construction industry who follow state OSHA plans and federal plans.
This course discusses the 29 CFR 1926.20, General Safety and Health Provisions, 29 CFR 1926.21, Safety Training and Education, 29 CFR 1926.23, First Aid and Medical Attention, and 29 CFR 1904.2, Recordkeeping Requirements.
- Understand what OSHA does
- Recognize who the instruction is targeted at
- Understand how guidance is provided for General Safety and Health Provisions, Safety Training and Education, First Aid and Medical Attention, and Record-keeping Requirements
- Understand how the Employer’s Safety And Health Program must be structured
- Contractor Requirements
- Safety Training and Education
- First aid and Medical Attention
- Employer's Safety and Health Program
- Partial Exemption
- New Covered Industries
- New Partially Exempted Industries
- Size Exemption
- Industry Exemption
- General Recording Criteria
- Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records
- Analyses Using Exposure or Medical Records
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.